Data & Analytics
Measure, Inform, Optimise
At Bespoke, we take data integrity seriously. We want to turn complex data into actionable tasks.
Our approach to your analytics is about helping make business decisions. We will work with you to implement a measurement strategy which considers your business KPIs, reporting needs, offline marketing activities and various digital assets (including multiple websites, apps and other online channels).
With years of digital experience, our Analytics experts at Bespoke are comfortable working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Sitecatalyst, Piwik and more. We use different analytics and reporting platforms to suit the project and goals of each individual campaign.
As part of our SEO and Content Marketing service, we provide customised reporting to measure your website’s performance. We will offer proactive and strategic planning and recommendations for improving conversions from a data-driven starting point.
Our proven analysis framework will help you discover the channels that really matter for your business and unearth the data to optimise your site’s performance.
Our Analytics capabilities include:
- Review Google Analytics implementation and configuration
- Perform a health check for data quality & integrity
- Determine optimisation opportunities
- Make recommendations for measurement KPIs
Analysis and reporting
- Conduct reporting and tracking across domains and platforms
- Provide custom reporting and dashboards to measure audience engagement and streamline regular reporting
- Develop and present hypotheses for improving conversion rates
- Conduct conversion experiments on content to reduce churn and encourage engagement
- Use existing performance data to inform content and architecture decisions for your website
- Measure onsite content with enhanced ecommerce